Nuffnang ♥

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Resolutions #2015

15 items in my New Year's Resolutions #2015 and I'll try my best to achieve as much as I can.

FIGHTING!




Blood Donation

I went for Blood Donation twice this year on April and November but rejected due to Ear Piercing and Acupuncture. And now I have to wait for at least 6 months to donate. Planned to donate next year on 14 June which is World Blood Donor Day 2015. SEEMS MORE MEANINGFUL RIGHT? Hehehehehehehehehehe

★ BOOK & BIBLE READING: GENESIS TO REVELATION

I've bought these books for like few years but until now still haven't finish reading them -.-

1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
2. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
3. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
6. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
7. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
8. Journey to the West by Wú Chéng Ēn
9. Dream of Red Mansions by Cáo Xuě Qín
10. The Water Margin by Shī Nài Ān
11. Romance of Three Kingdoms by Luó Guàn Zhōng
12. Finding Friendship with God by Floyd McClung
13. Where Is God When It Hurts? by Philip Yancey
14. The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren
15. Emma by Jane Austen
16. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
17. Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello to Courtship
18. I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris

And Bible! Actually I've started last year and read until Revelation but stuck there until now -.- therefore I wanna reread it.

★ CONCERTS OF BIGBANG & S.H.E


BIGBANG came on 27 October 2012 but I missed it.


S.H.E came on 20 July 2013 but I was working and unable to enjoy the whole concert.

★ DAILY DEVOTIONAL: OUR DAILY BREAD

I wanna grow closer to God and be in His word each day.

★ DANCE: K-POP

I wanna learn EXID's Up & Down and Girls' Generation's The Boys and GD X TAEYANG's GOOD BOY!

★ FITNESS: BE HEALTHY

Cut down consumption of Chatime/Starbucks and DRINK MORE WATERRRRRRRRRR. And sleep earlier too. STOP WATCHING DRAMAS ON WORKING DAYS

★ LANGUAGE: 한국

Which ICLS to go? KL/Subang/Damansara?

★ MARATHON: 5km › 10km › 15km › 21km › 42KM

Achieved 5km in 60 minutes. Now to 30 minutes. I WANNA JOIN MARATHON!

★ MORE OUTINGS AND BONDING SESSIONS WITH THE LOVES

BFFS/Superdry Clover/Collegemates/Hakuna Matata......I wanna maintain our relationship AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE

★ PAMPERING SESSIONS

Body Massage/Manicure + Pedicure/Underarm Waxing/Hair Colouring...... Whoops. NO MORE Hair Colouring because I want HEALTHY HAIR!

★ PHOTO SHOOTING

Actually I have the thought of having it with friends but... I guess I'll have my own Portraiture first.

★ PIANO: ABRSM or ATCL/LTCL/FTCL?

I've stopped it since 2002 but retake on 2012 and stopped again until now. Maybe I really don't have time to go for lessons or maybe I'm just lazy. However I'm actually interested to learn soundtracks of The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer such as Bella's Lullaby, New Moon (The Meadow), Jacob's Theme instead of Classical Music.

★ SPEND MORE TIME WITH PARENTS

樹欲靜而風不止·子欲養而親不在

★ TRAVEL: BANGKOK, CHINA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, KOREA, SINGAPORE AND TAIWAN

BANGKOK: Bangkok will be forever in my list because I wanna SHOP LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!

Travelled to Bangkok • Thailand on March 2015
☑ Madame Tussauds Bangkok

CHINA: 1. Madame Tussauds Shanghai 2. Shanghai Circus World and I'm gonna train myself to be fit so that I'm able to walk on the Great Wall of China which is 21196km loooooooooong

Travelled to Guangzhou, China on December 2005

HONG KONG: 1. Hong Kong Disneyland 2. Madame Tussauds Hong Kong 3. Ocean Park Hong Kong

JAPAN: 1. Madame Tussauds Tokyo 2. Tokyo Disneyland 3. Tokyo DisneySea 4. Universal Studios Japan and I wanna see how nice their country is and Sakuraaaaa and EAT ALL THE SUSHIIIIIIIIII

KOREA: I'm a K-POP fan of course I would like to travel to Korea! And I must visit SM & YG & JYP Entertainment!!!!!

SINGAPORE: Skyline Luge Sentosa

Travelled to Singapore on March 2014
☑ Universal Studios Singapore

TAIWAN: Taiwan is my favourite country and I miss their FamilyMart(全家便利商店)and 7-ELEVEN(統一便利商店)SOOOOO MUCH!

Travelled to Taipei • Taiwan on September 2014

Travelled to Melbourne • Australia on October 2014


ERMAHGERD I FEEL LIKE FLYING OFF RIGHT NAOOOOOOOOOO